Monday, December 15, 2008

Myself

hi!!.....how are you?¿....I am very enthusiastic because a new life has just started...=)

My name is Xabitxu ,I was born in Bilbao (Spain) although the rest of my family are from C.Real (Spain), I consider myself a very polite and cheerful person because I like to make my friends happy and all the people around me.On the other part, I like a fast food,listening and singing a music,doing a exercise for example swiming pool, running, tennis, handball but I dont like a football and basketball. .As well I like studying.At the moment I am doing a training cycle of Dental Prosthesis in Azuqueca de Henares (Spain). It takes two years and for now I like it quite a lot; the people in class are very nice and from my point of view there are very good people , the teachers are very attentive with us and want the best for us.

Waitting that all goes good and begins to work fast.


This is the first Posts of a long list
See you Soon!! One Kiss to ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment